Your label tells a story.
If the eyes are the window to the soul – the label is the window to your brand. The PIP Awards are actually a measure of visual communication with your customers – combining technology with creativity to get a quality result.
Collaboration ends in a great result.
A lot goes into creating a great label. Here’s a fantastic example of one of the gold medal winners – the Alayaa Pinot Rosé. Below is a behind-the-scenes video on the label photo.
Excel Digital took home more gold medals per customer than any other label printer.
List of awards won by Excel Digital and their customers at the 2017 Pride In Print Awards:
- Garage Project Hellbender / Packaging / Gold
- New New New ‘Fear Not’ Smoked Eel Stout 650ml / Labels / Gold
- Beer Baroness ‘Carmen Amarillo’ Pacific Pale Ale / Labels / Gold
- Abbey Estate Rose Passion 2016 / Labels / Gold
- ‘Alayna’ 2016 Pinot Rose / Labels / Gold
- Excel Digital’s Big Pitch Pilsner / Industry Development & Creativity / Gold
- Mike’s Brewery Naked Apple Cider 355ml / Labels / Highly Commended
- North End Brewery, Salt & Wood – ‘Rustica’ 500ml / Labels / Highly Commended
- Benjer Drinks Co 750ml Range / Packaging / Highly Commended